AMY release v1.8.0
Major AMY v1.8.0 release was tagged. As you can see below, it was definitely focused on fixing bugs.
- Aditya provided a template change that displays link between closed workshop request and corresponding event.
- Aditya hid survey-related fields on Event-related forms.
- Chris sped up (again :-) ) tests.
- Chris removed unnecessary help text for autocompletion fields.
- Aditya refactored delete views to use
DeleteViewContext, essentially making code more DRY and easy to change.
- I added deleting entries from bulk-upload feature.
- I updated DataCarpentry self-organized workshops registration form.
- Aditya changed uniqueness constraints on
Sponsorshipmodel to reflect recent changes he made on that model.
- Aditya changed display of some
- Aditya added missing CSRF tokens in PyData import page.
- Chris fixed a rare case of email address leakage (CC instead of BCC) in event details page, instructors by date and in workshop staff finder.
- Aditya changed a uniqueness constraint on
Taskmodel + added some other small improvements.
- Chris fixed non-working links and corrected ordering in all trainings page.
- Aditya refactored internal URLs file to use nested URLs structure and therefore made it a lot more readable.
- Chris made “progress” column in trainees view wider
- Aditya hid from import instances that were decided not to be imported
- I fixed error message on faulty bulk-upload process.
- I fixed a double-display of unpublished and published views in very specific circumstances.
I stopped counting in unresponsive workshops in workshops issues page.