AMY release v1.6.1
- Aditya Narayan changed the default value for
invoice statusfield for events to “Not invoiced” (it was: “unknown”).
- I added a link to the login form on the logout page. In future, we’re going to redirect to the login page with a message, but we’re waiting for Django to release a feature that will allow us to do this easily.
- I restyled login page so that it’s clearer that people can use user+password OR GitHub account to log into AMY.
- Chris Medrela provided tests that make sure we don’t have bugs associated
with saving M2M-related objects in an
- I added a link to the profile view page in the top navigation bar. This
links to a
trainee-dashboardpage if current user is not an admin, and to a
- Chris Medrela fixed indentation of lists when they’re placed inside of tables.
- Chris Medrela added clickable links in some help texts in the training request form.
- Chris Medrela fixed wording in one field of the aforementioned form.
- I added a missing migration (we commonly forget to add migrations when there are small changes introduced).
Aditya Narayan changed some text fields in AMY’s models so that they cannot be equal to a
None) value. Instead an empty string is used for these fields’ default values. Some fields, especially ones with a uniqueness constraint, had to be left as nullable. In particular, this makes the
Event.sluga required field.