AMY release v1.1
I’m very happy to announce that development of AMY versions 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 is supported by prof. Ethan White. Thanks a lot!
Can the low number of bug fixes mean that AMY’s getting mature? I hope so!
- Small typo in
- Logic for displaying uninvoiced events was fixed so that events marked as uninvoiced but without any admin fee do show up on the dashboard.
- Fields layout on the profile update request details page was changed to avoid confusion.
- Better wording in email request to workshop hosts for attendees figures.
- New switch for Open/Closed requests (both profile update requests and workshop requests). Admins will be able to look up dismissed or finished requests.
- “Recently changed” log was moved to a separate view so that it doesn’t clutter the dashboard.
- Some objects (events, hosts, persons, airports, tasks) are followed by django-reversion. Thanks to that fact we can now show who+when created any of these objects and who+when last modified it.
- Each event marked as “uninvoiced” can easily be invoiced by the admin thanks to the new “Invoice” button on the event’s details page.
- New report: people who have been through instructor training but didn’t finish.
- Self-organized workshops can now have a “self-organized” host.
- New report: show how often instructors teach.
- Admins can mark events as completed and throw them out of the filter results.
- Big: events can have multiple TODO items associated with them.
There’s already a big pile of things to do for the v1.2 release. I can guess that only a number of the issues will be fixed. It’s good, because otherwise there would be nothing for me to do for v1.3. :)